Classes begin quarterly
Submit your application today. All in-person classes are being offered through our proven virtual classroom experience.
Become a web developer in 24 weeks
With the rising demand for web development skills across industries, Monash University Coding Boot Camp, offered in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, was designed to prepare you with the knowledge you need to tap into today’s digital economy.
- Work together with your peers to tackle complex projects and get hands-on training through experiential learning opportunities with employers.
- Take your new skills to the next level on challenging projects, building a portfolio of apps and projects to showcase your knowledge.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from Monash University, demonstrating your achievement to future employers.
- Benefit from a wide array of career support services like resume and social media profile support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, and coaching to help you prepare for the job search.
As you embark on this 24-week journey, you’ll dive into a challenging curriculum and learn more than you thought was possible. With an immersive classroom environment, extensive support, and collaboration with your classmates, you will get hands-on experience in full-stack web development.
Who should apply:
Are you looking to change career paths and break into the tech industry, advance in your current career, or expand your knowledge? If yes, and if you are hard working with a drive to succeed, then this could be for you. Other reasons this program might be the right move:
- You are interested in freelancing to supplement your current income—or want to engage more productively in your current job
- You want to move companies or change careers—or switch from a non-technical to a technical role
- You dream of going “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and want to gain the skills needed to build your product
- You are a constant learner and wish to gain additional knowledge or amplify your skill set while in college
Ready to take the next step? Contact us today.
Skills you will gain:
In our part-time program, you will cover a full stack. The curriculum will teach the key skills for web development, including*:
- Deployment (Heroku, Git)
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Server side development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
- Quality assurance
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Part-time coding program
- Length: 24 weeks
- Schedule: Classes are held three days a week, speak with admissions for details.
- Coding, part-time 8 August 2022
- Data analytics, part-time 1 August 2022
- Cybersecurity, part-time 29 August 2022
- FinTech, part-time 8 August 2022
- UX/UI, part-time 15 August 2022
- Digital Marketing, part-time 22 August 2022